Sunday, March 22, 2009

Move It

I can't even move just now! Crazy or what?
Could not even feel my fingers.
Drove to Julin's house for some snacks. Yea, Julin's house to have SNACKS. I am so free now. :)
Julin and I went to her house's neighbourhood cafe for some coffee. Tasted good. :)
I want a swimming pool for my house! Julin's house has one. Rich girl.
Julin's older bro, Richie, joined us for a little chat at her house's garden. They have lilies. I love lilies. ;)
Went to her room after that, and that's when the girl to girl fun begins! We went online! Julin showed me the funniest site I've seen. (link)
Some of the videos are just fun to watch; some dirty. Not for the good girl like me. :D
Had a fun time playing games with her comp. I know; I am a little childish sometimes.
Drove home after that. Damn the jam. Rrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment