Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy Bee

Days have been busy. Many things happening, I can't just stop and wait for them to pass.
Happy 20th birthday Leeyun! :)
You're one year older now, but that does not mean you must
stop giving me free dinner and lunch babe! ;)
Because of this pretty wish, I need a free dinner now! :D
I've got a feeling people are going to message you and wish you after seeing this now. :)

Jane and I went to a kopitiam for breakfast. Ate eggs and bread. My favorite. :) Went to The Gardens after that to do some shopping. Jane bought a pretty shirt. I like!
Went for pedis next. It was wonderful!
Kay Lin called. Asked me if I want to go for dinner next. So we went. To a very cool place I like. ;) Thanks Kay Lin babe for accompanying me! She had speggheti and I have my favorite lasagna.
Went to Tania's place after that. Fetched Pat too. :)
Had a fun time webcamming. Jenssen, Tania's boyfriend, was webcamming with her. The two. Lols. They can't live without each other. :)
Tania's sister joined us too. Had a great time taking pictures and acting like crazy people.
Oh well. Will update soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment